Monday, November 4, 2013

Free Birds

Here is some of my work from Free Birds (http://freebirdsmovie.com)
I had a great time working on this film for the last couple years. I got to work on so many aspects of the development, which has been a fantastic artistic stretch. At the end of the film production, I was given the opportunity to color script a large portion of the film. I've included a few of the sequences, as well as an overview of all the sequences I worked on. ***NOTE: If you haven't seen the movie, this contains spoilers!!! Thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

ANDY BIALK said...

Wow Elise! Beautiful Color Scripts!

Emily D. Myers said...

I just came across this again, and wow Elise, your work is so beautifully done! Just sayin'

Elise said...

Thanks so much! It was a fun project. Can't wait to show my work from Book of Life, the movie is just beautiful!